For specific courses, please go their pages.
Dr. Uetz teaches advanced courses in genomics, proteomics, and bioinformatics, specifically
- BNFO 591 — Proteins (currently not being taught)
- BNFO 591 — Genome Biology (currently not being taught)
- BNFO 620 — Bioinformatics Practicum (Spring 2021)
- BNFO 653 — Advanced Molecular Genetics & Computational Genomics (course director: Dr. Ping Xu) (Spring 2021)
- BNFO XXX – SEA-GENES (Functional genomics of phage, Fall 2021)
Most courses will count as a bioinformatics elective. Undergraduates in the Computational or Quantitative/Statistics tracks should confirm with Dr. Lian Currie how the course would apply to your electives requirements.